"Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance.Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything."
1. Why do we need to have joy in the midst of our trials?
2. What trials have tested your faith?
3. What does perseverance look like to you?
4. Why do you think perseverance is a key ingredient to maturity?
5. What qualities in you need to become "mature and complete"?
Pray for God to help you in these areas.
Post comments below or on facebook.